August 25th 2020: Catch the Ace is BACK! As of September 1st, you will be able to purchase your weekly online raffle tickets, for your chance to win our weekly and progressive jackpot! This is a great way to support Lansdowne while getting a chance to win some big money! Draws take place each Friday at 3:00pm with our first draw on September 11th 2020. Good luck! lansdowne.bump5050.com
September 30th 2020: We have raised over $10,500 in this event so far in sponsorship, general donations and a few pledges. Our event starts tomorrow, and we need YOU to register, collect pledges and help us share this event with others so we can make it a success. We look forward to seeing you all out in October!!
October 15th 2020: It is the halfway point in our virtual event, and the sponsors and participants keep rolling in! This event would not be a success without any of you! It is not too late to register or take part in all of our challenges. We have some amazing grand prizes to give away! Join us on our Facebook event page November 2nd after 12pm for our announcement of all of our winners!
October 16th 2020: We have decided to host a Costume Parade on October 30th at 4:00pm starting in the parking lot of Church St. and Grand River Avenue on the trail! Please adhere to the following if you wish to join us:
1. Masks are mandatory as well as staying 6 ft. apart.
2. By joining us, you are consenting to be in our pictures and social media.
3. Use the hastags: #lcccostumecontest, #lccvirtualheroes and #walkandrollforkids to earn your ballot in our Costume Contest for your chance at a great grand prize!
4. This event will be cancelled if it is raining or he weather is 0 degrees or lower.
5. We will be walking 1-2km at approx. 30-45 min in length. Dress warm and wear your best costume! See you there! :)
November 2nd 2020:
We would like to take this opportunity to announce our winners for this event. All winners have already been contacted and arrangements have been made for a safe drop off; covid style. Thanks again to our amazing prize donors who made giving these prizes possible!
TOP 3 FUNDRAISERS:
1. Brooklyn Robillard & Family
2. Kathleen Halabecki & Family
3. Casey Hall & Family
PHOTO CHALLENGE WINNER:
COSTUME CONTEST WINNER:
THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR GENEROUS SUPPORT AND FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR EVENT! CONGRATULATIONS!!